I chatted with la madre, and it would seem I am definitely going to Canada in April to spend Spring Break with my lovaaaah. I just...there are no words to describe how friggin excited I am, and caps lock and exclamation points can't even do it justice. I love when you kid about something happening, and then it really happens. So, SO much.
Okay, this is me stalling so I don't read the book I should be reading:
15 things I wish I could say to you.
1. List fifteen things you wish you could say to people but can't.
2. Don't say who they are.
3. Never discuss it again.
1. I think we might have had something, even if it was just for a day.
2. I love you so insanely much, but sometimes the things you say make me want to slap you.
3. I still haven't forgiven you completely.
4. I miss you. Everything would be so much better if you were still around.
5. I wasn't kidding either.
6. My world would be a better place if you lived nearby. Even in the same state.
7. I'm still in love with you, and I wish I could just let it go.
8. I miss Disney days, going to theme parks together and acting like little kids.
9. You're not the same person I admired in high school.
10. I'm not kidding when I say you're one of my best friends. You make my world a better place just by being in it, as ghey as that sounds.
11. I don't think I need you anymore.
12. It drives me nuts that you barely work for anything and you still lead this amazing, exciting life.
13. I really, truly wish you would find God. He loves you, and he's waiting for you. He'll always be right there, and I hope someday you see that.
14. You're my hero. I know things are tough for you, and life just doesn't seem fair, but the wit and patience you handle everything with make me proud to be related to you.
15. I miss being friends with you. I don't know why you changed like you did, but I miss the person you were.
Reading that back, it seems emo, lol. I didn't mean for it to be, I promise.